Sunday, June 6, 2010

11 months in Korea

Can't believe it's been 11 months....that's what I'm supposed to say. Maybe saying this reflects negatively on my stay in Korea, but I don't mean it to. I have done a lot in the past 11 months, saw a lot of sites, tried new things, learned quite a bit. And it feels like 11 months. I'm supposed to say time flew or something about having fun in relation to time.



Spending all this time away from my family and friends has been down right hard for me. It's taken my leaving to show most of my family why family is so special, because when they're gone, we're all just a bunch of lonely numbers.



My friends back home are my rock and it took me a long time to find them. A year of late nights and gossip sessions, missed. I hate being out of the loop.



Just excited to see everyone again, eat some food that I've been missing ( Toast brunch menu, all of it) and see the people that are the pulse in my chaotic life.



Also excited to get back into the job market, for awhile anyways. Can't say I'll be stateside forever. Please cross your fingers that I get a job in writing/publishing. God...I don't even spell check. I've got work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment